Hamilton’s reputation is in tatters

It would be tomorrows chip paper if it wasn't on line.

Lewis is an employee, his boss's (Dave Ryan) told him what to do and the rest is history.

I would like to know what would have happened if Lewis had not let Trulli over take. Would he have been in the wrong their too. Trulli couldn't keep it on the circuit so the 3rd place should have been Lewis's. Stupid Dave Ryan has cost the team and Lewis and now himself a great deal.

The Nuremberg defence did not work too well 60 years ago so LH should not be too hopeful. I am surprised that he had never heard that "you should never lie about something that easily be checked up on".  

The rumours that he is unliked as a big headed little prig mean that he will not find a friend in the paddock and his tearful "not mea culpa, just because I did not tell the truth does not mean I lied" was a mistake IMO - far better to shut up, keep his head down below the parapet and let his driving do the talking. Oops, that's no good when you drive a Maclaren is it, anyone got a Plan C ?

John

I've known Dave Ryan for years, and he's carrying the can for someone, but I suppose he has to as he's the manager of the A car team. I suspect Dave reacted to what happened at Spa last year, so he insured Hamilton let Trulli re-take the position, what happened after that would never have been Dave's call.