Extreme Fishing with Robson Green

I don't think that I have ever watched a fishing program before, but Extreme Fishing with Robson Green is pure joy. His passion and delight is a pleasure to behold. I don't even know how we ended up seeing it on our tv, maybe the tv was put on early but to catch the  midday news and that was the channel that was on last, I have no idea.  But for some reason or another we ended up seeing the last ten minutes last week. Today, the program was put on. I couldn't watch it all as I was in the kitchen, but I could hear it and will put it on even if I cannot watch but hear it all.

Have any of you fishermen seen it and what do you think?

I've seen a program about the pitmen painters, remarkable men, but I don't think he was in it/narrating, it was when the play was off to Broadway,and went down well, they, the americans that is, are now used to geordie accents with Billy Elliot having such a long run there. And that is lovely.[:)]

It's a brand new prog, afaik, which was broadcast last night on ITV1.  My father's family were miners and my great aunt gave me a book about the painters quite a few years ago now.  But yes, the Lee Hall play was talked about a lot.  Fascinating to me as it was all filmed in the places where I spent many holidays when I was little.

Idun was it the fishing or Robson Green that got you going?   Whistles [Www] 

I have watched it a few times with hubby and we both enjoy it for different reasons ....... It is a very good programme I think