Can anyone identify this plant for me?

Oldie

I was given this plant a few years ago. This is the first year it has grown long stems (?) which are about 12" high and resemble a pineapple tree.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n110/frenchie47/Plant002.jpg[/IMG]

I have some house leeks outside now that look very similiar. I was told the flower is its sexual organ. Arrrr.. I think it likes you.

Loz

Post edited by the moderators: Please do not advertise your products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.

Your right johnzob it is a house leek  or leak . I thought it was leak cos they use to put them on roofs in the old days to fill in any holes ?????? but dont quote me on that. [:)]                                            us uh

Hi Loz just read you web site / bogg . best read I have had in ages, you sound like you are having fun have you thought about putting all this into a book. One tip make sure you keep to straw for your chickens not hay as hay can contain red mites and once you have it its impossible to get rid of them and they can eventually kill chickens. I try to grow all my own veggies and salad too , so if you need any Ideas give me a buzz.

Good luck to you P[:)]    

• 2 weeks later...