Gites de France plaques

We have recently had our GDF inspection and been awarded the 3 epis that we were looking for. We followed this with paying our inscription at our tourist office where they will add us to their appropriate material and website.

Our only question that we forgot to ask (though we will see GdF next week) is are there choices for the type of plaque that you can have (sizes, material etc) and if so does anyone know roughly what the costs are.

Many thanks:

PS: By the way our inspection was by Sylvie Lacave from Toulouse with two other GdF CdH owners from our region. I must say they were very professional and friendly and certainly made us feel very welcome.

You can order all manner of Gites de France and Charmance signage directly from Graphik Studio at Limoges.

email [email protected] and ask for a copy of their Brochure de Signalisation Extérieure des Gites de France.

The prices are amazingly low.  You need your GdF affiliation number to order.

Or telephone 05 55 32 06 32.

Please note that unless the sign is 50 feet high and in neon then visitors will not spot it unless you smack them in the face with it as they drive past.

Bonjour Cassis,

you got me all excited about soucing cheaper GdeF signage so I requested the said brochure and pored over the many cheap and pretty designs ,but blow me down ,if there in the small print it says "minimum order of 10".

I suppose I could find some others to share with, but to no avail so far.

Does any know about purchasing old second hand GdeF signage? I've heard it exists!

W Rat

I ordered two "Cartouches Chambres d'hôtes" directional signs to go under our roundels in 2006 from this source.  There was no minimum order, total cost including P&P of 8.40€ was 34.80€.  Maybe the rates in the brochure you've got are for bulk rather than particuliers - my brochure is just 4 sides A4 card including the order form on the back.  Have you tried  ringing them to check?

[quote user="water rat"]

Does any know about purchasing old second hand GdeF signage? I've heard it exists!

W Rat

[/quote]

We bought ours new from our local G de F office..........which as it's in Limoges probably bought them in bulk from Gaphik Studio!

Jan

• 3 weeks later...