How to get French guests in Philly guest room?

Does anyone have advice for where we can register to get French guests to stay at our guest room in Philadelphia?

We're Francophiles and have hosted numerous French guests from the International Visitors Council in Philadelphia. We'd like to pursue this further. My husband speaks intermediate French and I have been studying for years and understand a lot more than I speak. Merci!

• 3 weeks later...
The first thing I thought was, do a lot of French visit your town/region?  Is it really a market worth pursuing? 

If it is, you could try advertising on sites used by French holidaymakers to the USA.  Log in to Google.fr (rather than google.com) and do a search.  Then do the same with preferences set to "Pages francophones" and "Pages France".

You might get better advice from your IVC.

Have you contacted your local Alliance Francais ?  http://www.afphila.com/ maybe they would have suggestions or links that would be useful.

I visited Philadelphia in the company of French people last year, they loved it and so did I. Also visited the Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Barnes Collection and Winterthur as well as a walking tour of the city and the obligatory trip to Reading Market - plenty to do and see plus great restaurants.