In The news

Well I am not a Tatler reader but after the "spiffing" posting I was intrigued to read it,  however it didnt seem to be written at all in the manner of Sprogsters posting and nothing I read was condescending, it was in fact very short, was there a longer article that I missed?

I had not mentioned that I had stayed at Nubeginnings as I thought it may have been construed as advertising.

What was my sign in weight in February Nubeginnings? - I was at 71.6kg this morning [:D].

My congratulations as well, I hope that you have a well deserved rest at Christmas or are you open over the holiday period?

Just being a bit mischievous, as I think the no advertising rule is being pushed to the limit by Nubeginnings and cannot recall any other forum member getting away in being so blatant in pushing their business, as that has been the only tropic of their posts and is even reflected in their forum name. Potentially a dangerous precedent if it opens the flood gates to similar marketing posts.

Ah I see where you are coming from now.

Nubeginnings has posted on other subjects, his tractor, the woodchipper, the heating system, a picture of him on a horse spring to mind, I know there have been others.

Oh yes and some great videos, ski-ing, paragliding and scuba diving.

My favorite contributor Dave's postings are almost always about his restaurant, I certainly hope that he is able to continue, there was an appeal today for a Christmas episode!