Chez Nous Availability screen

Suandpete

We have just started using the Chez Nous availability screen (with the new style calendar) - and while it was fine last night, today it seems to be showing the whole year as unavailable.   Is anyone else having this problem or is it just us?   The one helpful person I have found there is "out of office" today and so I will contact him tomorrow - however I was just curious to know if this is a common happening.

Su

www.inchocks.co.uk

Hi - My first posting on this site so I hope I get the system right.

We had the same problem with Chez Nous, and I also had problems in contacting them because the email and phone numbers  from the web site were getting no responses.

Apparently we should have received an email letting us know how to update the availability, but we didn't get it - it's nice to know we weren't the only ones. I eventually made contact with someone at chez nous who put it right for us, but although he promised to re-send the email, it hasn't arrived!!

Just double checked this - the computers for the people that supply Chez Nous with the calendars has crashed, so everyone is showing unavailable until it's fixed. CN have said a notice will appear on the site to explain this, plus they're going to send me the instructions email for DIY changes.