where to buy good quality sunloungers

MKT

Having read the archives I am convinced that i need to buy the good quality sunloungers mentioned (stacking, few moving parts types)and to avoid the one in leclerc and the like, on promotion. This seems good advice and it seems stupid to continue to put money into the pockets of companies selling shoddy products.

However, i need to buy 10 by the end of March and i have exhausted all my normal shops (Mr Bricolage, Castorama,Leroy Merlin etc) and cannot find anyone selling the good quality sort described above.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to where i might find them (dept 32/65/64) or mail order places even.... I am getting desparate.

thankyou in advance

Maria

Castorama often have expensive good ones in. Have you asked them, ie the person in charge of the rayon, when they are getting summer stock in and if you can order. The first of the summer stock arrives in spring time, usually.

You could also try hotel suppliers, there are a few around here and I'm sure that most regions have hotel suppliers. They sell everything from salt cellars, chefs trousers and shoes to sun chairs, although I haven't noticed loungers, but I am pretty sure that they would be able to get them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Try this website:

http://www.poolstore.co.uk

Possibly the Eva Sunlounger £179.00 for one or £300.00 for Two

or the Carmen Sunlounger £195.00 for one or £350.00 for Two

I know these are not cheap however they are of Highest quality resin and fabric lounger as seen in the best hotels and cruise liners. The luxurious Queen Mary 2 has Eva sunloungers on its decks.

I am in no way affiliated with this company however I know of these sun loungers.

Hope this helps,

Rita

Sorry about the flippin colour cannot seem to get it right (if anyone knows please help!)

[quote]Having read the archives I am convinced that i need to buy the good quality sunloungers mentioned (stacking, few moving parts types)and to avoid the one in leclerc and the like, on promotion. This see...[/quote]

I think you were being a bit optimistic hoping to find a good choice of sunloungers in mid February.  I noticed a few days ago that garden furniture is just starting to come into to the local shops and within the next few weeks their full ranges will be on display.  The best bargains are usually to be had at the start of the season.  To everything there is a season particularly when it comes to goods on offer in French shops!

If you haven't yet found any I would suggest another trawl round in a week or two.

Liz (29)