Advertising on Le Bon Coin

Clair

Rien de tout!  I advertised a couple of heavily discounted weeks in early July - not even an enquiry.  I prefer pour-les-vacances.com  Any last minute special offers/cheap weeks etc, just mail the lovely Patrice with the details and he adds them to your listing, and he puts your listing in the last minute category (or wherever) at no extra charge - and he seems to be a nice chap. And all for around 60 euros a year - bargain!  And I have had quite a few bookings via this site.

Fi

I use it a lot and it generates a LOT of interest and bookings. Whenever I put a new ad up, the following few days will see the phone ringing several times a day, and several email requests. If I ever have a few odd days available, if I stick an ad up at a decently cheap price, Im pretty much guaranteed to fill the slot within 48 hours.

Infact, I would say it generates the most interest out of all the listings sites I use.

Thanks for all the comments. I will get an advert ready today.

I was asking specifically about gite / holiday rental advertising.

Cathy and Frenchie, you both say you use Le Bon Coin, but would you book a holiday home from one of their adverts?

[quote user="Frenchie"]

I'm like Cathy, I ADORE le bon coin.

Found my dream house on there !

[/quote]

I love it too, and for things it is great, but it didn't work for me when I advertised the gite.  Other people have had success.  Didn't help of course that LBC rejected my ad the first time on the grounds it contravened the law for selling animals  - [8-)] 

[quote user="Clair"]Thanks for all the comments. I will get an advert ready today.

Cathy and Frenchie, you both say you use Le Bon Coin, but would you book a holiday home from one of their adverts?
[/quote]

YES  !!!

[quote user="Frenchie"]

[quote user="Clair"]Thanks for all the comments. I will get an advert ready today.

[/quote]

YES  !!!

[/quote]

Great! [:D]

Which weeks do you want to book? [:P]