Advice to gite owners from a guest

Montcigoux

Jen and I plan to start at St Jean Pied de Port, go over the Pyrenees and then follow the classic camino all the way to Compostela.

I haven't discussed with her whether we will then walk further to the sea where St James' boat was supposed to have come ashore.

I promised Jen I wouldn't speak on her behalf on the Forum so you'd have to ask her yourself if you are really interested.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Jen and I plan to start at St Jean Pied de Port, go over the Pyrenees and then follow the classic camino all the way to Compostela.

I haven't discussed with her whether we will then walk further to the sea where St James' boat was supposed to have come ashore.

I promised Jen I wouldn't speak on her behalf on the Forum so you'd have to ask her yourself if you are really interested.

[/quote]

It's OK Sweets... you're so much more articulate than me[Www]. And about those smelly pilgrims, you do realise that the weight of a deodorant means we'll probably leave ours behind?  I think it would be great to continue on to the sea after St. Jacques - assuming of course that our legs will carry us. 

[quote user="Gemonimo"]

It's OK Sweets... you're so much more articulate than me[Www]. And about those smelly pilgrims, you do realise that the weight of a deodorant means we'll probably leave ours behind?  I think it would be great to continue on to the sea after St. Jacques - assuming of course that our legs will carry us. 

[/quote]

OK, so you think I talk too much..............!  [:P]

That's my girl!  I can see you are really up for it...........

"We're off to the sea, the sea!  We're off to the sea.........."

Don't forget your bucket and spade:  might come in useful for other purposes than merely making sand castles.........[:-))]

Whilst everythng appeared to be clean as usual when I travelled on the midnight Norfolkline ferry I was ravaged by fleas when I got my head down on one of the banquettes. My neck was red raw from my scratching.

Not really a reflection on the boats cleanliness, probably the last unfortunate who had taken 40 winks there but a surprise nonetheless.