I know we still have a long way to go and that months from now, there will still be many who are arguing about what we shoud have done/ought still to be doing etc.  However, I think there will be a number of people who'll sleep better tonight than they have done for weeks, thanks to the little bit of progress which was made today with the French announcement.

I don't think we should underestimate the value of all the letters, e-mails, blog posts, phone calls etc, that so many people have made to the powers that be, which have helped to change the minds of those who make the laws which govern our future.  On my own behalf (I'm one of the ones who got "saved" today), and that of everybody at FHI and thousands of others in France whom none of us know, I'd like to say a huge personal thank you for all the effort that everybody has put in to date.  It is very much appreciated.

Please do not give up the fight for those who still have a long way to go before they get a positive outcome.  They have helped us, we should continue to help them.

www.frenchhealthissues.eu

• 2 weeks later...

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/cooperlola/FHIlogo.jpg[/IMG]

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all on LF from all of us at FHI.  Thanks for all you have done to help the campaign along, especially Makfai and also our little band of translators.  A lot of people will be enjoying a better Christmas, thanks to the efforts of so many of you.

Deb, Neil, Mark, Lisa, Julie, Sarah, Glyn and Pam.