Boarding cattery wanted whilst searching for property in Pas de Calais

maison poppy

Can anyone recommend a cattery in the Charente Maritime.  We only have one cat, but need to spend a few days in northern France looking for accommodation before we complete on the sale of our house.  I have looked on most of the sites but so far no luck.

We have seen a boarding place on the road between Chatellailon and Fouras. I can't be more specific as I am in Uk at moment & map is in France.  I would be interested to see how you get on as we are making the move to dept 17 in the near future & have 3 beautiful cats & I am already worrying about leaving them if we have to!  I think I have also seen on this forum someone who looks after cats but it would mean trawling through previous threads...

Kathy

Thanks for that.  The only problem for us is that Misty hates travelling and even a trip to the vet (about 10 minutes) gets her hyperventilating big time.  So we do need somewhere nearer if possible.  We are in the Jonzac/Montendre area so a trip to Fouras would take about an hour.  If we find anything I will let you know.