2 Cards Work, 1 Doesn't! Why?

I have an intriguing problem which I would appreciate advice on. We have 3 new freeview cards and machines in Charente Maritime - 2 work fine showing all channels but 1 has ITV and Channel 5 missing.

For reasons I won't go into, 2 of the cards were registered in Charente Maritime and 1 in the southern Dordogne. Does anyone have any idea why this would happen. It has been suggested to me that the type of signal depends on where the boxes were located when they were registered.

Many thanks
FR

LAST EDITED ON 22-May-04 AT 09:01 AM (BST)

It's more likely that one card has gone to sleep or never been properly activated, although this seems less likely given that you suggest C4 is present on the problem card,.

What puzzles me is your saying that they were "registered" in Dordogne or Charente. Sky (or the Solus issuers, effectively Sky) require a UK mainland address. This address determines the BBC abd ITV region that appears on 101/103. Could you enlighten us as to how you get them registered in France please.

Do you have the same missing ITV/C5 problem when you swap the cards around between boxes, and do you get the same problem when you swap the boxes between dishes?