Free / Neuf ...much of a muchness?

Neuf deal only matches Free if you live in or very near a major city (degroupage) otherwise Neuf is more expensive.

The Neuf headline rate of 29.90€ is not available to everyone, whereas the Free headline rate of 29.99€ is available to everyone who can get ADSL - if you cannot get ADSL Free give you 20 hours a month dial up at no charge.

Luckily I'm in a completely degrouped zone so I have a good choice.

I'm about to move into a new place (I'm currently with Neuf, but just for internet) and so I thought I'd take a look at all the options.

Looking at the Neuf website however, I think their all in one offer is only for first time customers, don't know where that leaves me.

If you are already with Neuf you can certainly upgrade, look for the Deja Client links. You will just miss out on any free month offers.

If you swop to Free you would risk either paying for overlaping service, or a gap in service depending on the nature of your existing deal with Neuf. Neuf don't have a minimum length of contact for Broadband but they do charge  45euros for cancelling their service.

Managed to find the correct number eventually (0892 222 109)

And I am eligible for the all-in-one offer, however they have just finished one promotion and won't start the next one till the 24th, so I have to call back then!

Customer service has never been great with Neuf, and I'm not sure I trust them enough to get this right, so I am considering cancelling with them anyway to go with Free.

I don't want to go out of the frying pan and into the fire with this ...so feed back would be greatly appreciated :-)