Tele2 mobile offer

Has anyone had any experiance with these.  I am with tele2 landline and keep getting sent an offer for a free mobile phone with 4 options free 30 mins p.m. for 14 euro, 1 heure for 17.50 euro ........

I really would feel easier if I had a mobile but would only use it for emergencies (i.e. when I put petrol in the deisel tank!!) so would not want anything expensive to run.

This deal is signing up for 24 months so I am not sure if it would be o.k.  Any thoughts please?

Hello Alma,

I've had a Tele2 mobile for more than a year and have been 100% satisfied. I received a brand new Nokia plus 30 minutes a month for 14 euros. I find that more than adequate. I had to wait several weeks before it arrived,  but that was the only down side.

My husband originally had a one hour deal with SFR, but when that 24 months contract ran out he converted it to SFR Accès which gives you 10 minutes a month for 7 euros. Plenty of time to phone me from Castorama and say he'll be late for lunch!

Calls to and from 'abroad' plus texting are obviously charged extra, so that's used sparingly..

Angela (the one in the Var)

As I have mentioned elsewhere - sim4travel. Flexibility and no charges for receiving calls. 1st min 49p then 29p thereafter to many countries. Looking at the tarif above 46 cents per minute which is cheaper but sim4travel does not lose minutes at the end of a month. As long as you use it occasionally you do not lose your credit. There are other similar companies about.