i NEED help!!!

Celynne, I wonder why you are on this site? Our response was conditioned by the fact that the original post was likely to have been either a wind up or a very very sad person looking for a way out of their problems which is not altogether realistic. This kind of thing happens frequently on this type of forum.

Therefore we have replied in a way which is gentle and kind and which leads away from the original post for to reply too honestly would have been perhaps cruel and depressing and we do not want to be that do we? If you look closely at the responses you will see that they contain pretty well everything you suggest, perhaps a bit less on the therapy as not all of us may agree with that type of treatment.

So, encourage this person to go to BC. Don't mention the problems there, despite it being a lovely place.

So, BC, no drugs, no racism, no poverty, no lost people...........?  Get real please.

[quote user="TransientPunk"]so do any of you think you could try to not anlyze my mental or emotional well being and maybe just answer the questions i posted... it would be of great help[/quote]

Try trawling through the relevant archives on the forum and then come back if you still have questions when you've finished that exercise.

To put it more politely, TP, you have an intention and a wish but no way of making it happen.

You will need to speak French - and speak it well.

You will need to find employment - in a country which has a high unemployment rate. To be self-employed in France is very difficult. The whole working culture is very different from the USA.

You will need saleable skills.

You will not get much help from the French government - the new President is against foreign economic migrants. As you are not an EU citizen you will have further hurdles placed in your path.

Sorry to put it so baldly - I think that most of us were hoping that you were trolling and wouldn't come back, as there isn't going to be an encouraging answer unless you find work with a US company with offices in France and get a transfer. That works.

Or you could go to Canada...[;-)]