I have just signed up for the following service.  It is free and claims to pay you a commision for surfing the net and seeing adverts.  Since every website had ads these days I thought it might be nice to benefit for change and maybe make a small amount of money.  If you are interested, please use the link below to sign up.

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDM1189

Thanks

Sharkster

Thanks for the link.  Seeing as there is no money to pay out and as long as the toolbar etc does not add spyware to your computer, then who cares really if it is pyramid selling.  The second they ask me to part with even a Euro they would be dropped like a hot potato.  In all honesty after reading the link, I would guess there is a very BIG chance that the company will fail pretty quickly anyway, but any money that it generates for myself and other members would be a bonus.

Been doing some more research and it seems you may be paid in shares which would only be worth something if the company went public and then things could still be a bit shaky.  I thought I would share this additional info with you