Can you contact free.fr by email?

A friend has gotten a new computer and wants to configure her internet connection via free.fr.  Unfortunately she has lost the original paperwork from Free that had her identifiant and mot de passe.  She tried telephoning yesterday, but never could get connected to customer service (I think she left a message, also, but no one called back).

She can't use the regular online help on the Free website because that requires the id and m de p.  Is there an email address for their customer service, or must she just keep telephoning?

Thanks, LesLauriers, I'll pass that information along.  I don't know how she connects.  I think she could probably find her identifiant (but not the password) in the configuration settings on her old computer, but I can't remember exactly where to find it, and I'm not exactly sure which OS she's using (I think WinXP).

My problem is that I submitted a question via that form last Friday because the Freebox is not synchronising, received an acknowledgement but have never received any reply. The form has blocked me from making another submission because the first one is still waiting an answer! I now have no way of contacting them to try to solev my problem. Anybody got any bright ideas??! The Tchat thing on their help pages also does not work - possibly because I am having to use bas debit at the moment.