Hi

This may be the wrong area to post this question but I was hoping those technical buffs amongst you may be able to answer it.

I would like to purchase a V tech pro games console for the kids. I would like to purchase this in France as I live here permanantly. My question is can we then use games purchased in the UK and experience them in English as well as French games in French.

Many thanks

Have you contacted VTech themselves in the UK?

I did a few weeks ago and received an answer within a few hours.......my query was rather silly really, the lady who I work for wanted to buy her daughter the Dora laptop in English, a friend of mine in Edinbourgh said he would bring one for her.....I panicked thinking that this toy may hava scotish accent (nowt wrong with that ,,,,,except that my little carge may not understand it) their answer confirmed it would speak generic English.

I found the site easily enough, but I will look through my e-mails to see if I have the link.

found it <[email protected]>

Thanks for that. After I did this post this morning I did just that. I have just checked my mail and they have confirmed that the machine is the same everywhere and the games will be in the language in which they were purchased.

My goodness a company that does respond on it's customer service e mail unlike First Direct.

Thanks again Opas for your interest.

Question answered.