Pointless question about my Sky EPG

Little things puzzle me, and I like to know everything!  Not always possible, but I do try!!

Can anyone tell me why my Sky EPG (when I view all channels for example) has some programmes in blue text on a white background, and others as they always used to be, with white on blue?

See - said it was a pointless question...  I'm not losing sleep over it, but someone must know!

Thanks

Hey!  It really doesn't matter!! But thanks for answering!

It is on all channels - but only in the "TV Guide" section, not the guide shown on the bottom of the screen when a channel is on.

There's no fault - I just wondered why it was the way it is now - when it never was before!!!

I've only just spotted this posting; suprised nobody's given you the solution.

On the handset go 'Services' / 'system setup' /'language & subtitles' / 'highlighted programmes' (services/4/3/highlighted profgrammes).

You'll find you've got this selected to either 'subtitles' or 'audio description'. change it back to 'off', 'save the settings' and the problem should go away.

paul

[quote user="Gyn_Paul"]Bon Voyage ![/quote]

Erm...  thanks!  My Sky is with me in France - as this is the only place I have!!   But if you meant the voyage from computer to TV, then that's really kind!!

It was a good journey, weather not great - but as always, there was no traffic so that was easy!