I'm with Club internet/Neuf/SFR/whoever next.

Some while ago they joined up with AOL, and I have a suspicion that my e-mail is being dumped by the spam filter - either that or I'm a sad and lonely person with whom no-one corresponds and to whom no-one replies.

So, does any-one know how I can find out?  I am an ignoramus as far as AOL is concerned, and although I have tried repeatedly to find out how to alter settings, changing them just on the Club-Internet e-mail site appears to make no difference.

Any help gratefully received - assuming you can contact me...

[quote user="la-vie-en-rose"]

Any help gratefully received - assuming you can contact me... [/quote]

The best idea might be to sign up for a non-isp email address such as gmail/yahoo/voilà/whatever -  which you then configure to arrive at your computer to Outlook Express or whatever on-computer programme you use for email. This (usually) avoids spam problems. But nothing is perfect.

Sue

Hi, I have the same problem sending all mail to AOL from my Orange account here in France.  I did fill in an online form with AOL asking for all my detials and asking me to do verious tests in MS DOS, but would you believe it, when I sent it over, it bounced back!!!.

I now use an Google mail account to e mail my Family who have AOL, as fed up with mail I send bouncing back.  It is definatly something to do with AOL, and which IP addresses they dont like.  In your case it's your friends addresses.