Could someone tell me please. When do I have to tell Orange I won't be using my Livebox after August, as I return to UK.

I think I rent it, but I really need it until I leave. Do I have to return it in person. Thanks M

[quote user="mooky"]

When do I have to tell Orange I won't be using my Livebox after August, as I return to UK.

I think I rent it, but I really need it until I leave. Do I have to return it in person.[/quote]

You can post back the Livebox but, for your own sake, it would be better to take it back personally so there is no mistake and to ensure they see all the components are accounted for. As to cancelling, legally you need to send a registered letter giving at least one month's notice to the head office in Paris ; but some posters seem to have had problems with this. Do a search under Livebox to see the posts concerned.

Tenniswitch had an ingenious solution to this situation here :http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1698636/ShowPost.aspx

though she had her own router so did not have a Livebox. But, IMHO, her method might still work, with some accommodation re returning the Livebox.

Sue