Quit FT & Wanadoo

I am leaving France and I want to cancel my France Telecom line rental and also my Wanadoo internet account.

Can someone supply the address's for the above, or ideally I would prefer to cancel on line. I know I need to send the confirmation RAR.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

here we go as far as the Orange internet goes. Written cancellation 1 month in advance. Send the letter by registered post -  'lettre AR + AR'

http://www.dslvalley.com/dossiers/resiliation/orange.php

sample letters at the bottom of the page.

or here

http://www.resilier.fr/resiliation-orange-internet.php

similar letter to use.

For the FT line rental it is probably easiest to do it in an FT/Orange shop if possible. One week's notice is required. Or you could call them up if your French is OK

Danny

Thanks for your reply.

I have cancelled my FT line using the Orange/France Telecom English speaking helpline posted by Quillan FAQ's, but the telephone number has changed. If anyone wants the new number calling from France: 0969363900

Charged from an FT line at normal rate.

They also said I have to cancel Wanadoo by letter[8-)], I have done this online using Ariase.com

Thank you for the telephone number 0969363900, I used it today and they (English speaking) cancelled my land line immediately, no fuss. They gave me the address to write to for cancelling Orange Broadband as: Orange Service Clients Internet, Unite 22, 33734 Bordeaux, Cedex 9 and recommended sending registered.

[quote user="goinghome"]Thanks for your reply.
I have cancelled my FT line using the Orange/France Telecom English speaking helpline posted by Quillan FAQ's, but the telephone number has changed. If anyone wants the new number calling from France: 0969363900
Charged from an FT line at normal rate.

They also said I have to cancel Wanadoo by letter[8-)], I have done this online using Ariase.com
[/quote]

Thank you 'goinghome' and 'Norman' for the updates. I have now updated the post if FAQ's.