SFR TV my internet box is in one corner and tv in the other

Can anyone tell me how to send the signal from my internet box to the tv which is across the room without using cables ,so I can watch french tv.I think I have seen some where I can get some thing that plugs in to the mains socket which sends the signal to the other socket at the tv side .

I could be blowing in the wind here.

[quote user="Puca"]Can anyone tell me how to send the signal from my internet box to the tv which is across the room without using cables ,so I can watch french tv.I think I have seen some where I can get some thing that plugs in to the mains socket which sends the signal to the other socket at the tv side .

I could be blowing in the wind here.[/quote]

This certainly exists with Free...I have two boxes one for the Internet and the other for TV, and they both plug into the mains. The signal is sent between the two .

I don't know if neuf/sfr have this yet.

The box's just send Ethernet packets round the system so you can buy from the provider or buy an unbranded pair from a shop. I saw them for sale on Auchan recently at Perpignan. Amazon also sell them have a look HERE . The faster the speed the more they cost. Personally I would go for a good brand name like Netgear or D Link but that's just me. Also no point in getting 200M Bit speeds if you computer and router only support 100M Bit

[quote user="pachapapa"]

If it was me I would get the Leclerc offer at € 45 cos if you got a Leclerc card like me then you get a credit of € 15 as well; a couple of CPL with Home Plug Etherrnet for € 30...... sounds like Xmas!

http://www.promo-conso.net/article.php?x=lec241110_1_134

[/quote]

On saturday wandered into leclerc to find three boxes of CPLs left; one box opened and one CPL plug already filched.

Noticed that there were in fact two promotional offers, one for three pin sockets and the other for two pin sockets, a difference in price of € 25 but both with the € 15 Fidelity Card Credit.

On arriving at check-out I was immediately billed at € 69noticed that the two pin units were in a three pin box; quickly arranged for myself and a lady customer to get them at € 45 with € 15 credit.

They will be useful in the summer to lie with a netty attached with an RJ45 cord to the lawn-mower cable....modern technology transcends those 900 mm thick traditional walls.

[quote user="Quillan"]Is this a good time to mention that if your house has a 3 phase supply and the box's are not on the same phase they won't work.[/quote]

Thank dawg! No problem.

I have two phase supply, a brown phase and a blue phase, the brown phase is connected to the socket with a brown wire and idem with blue for the second phase. So not expecting any trouble.

The subtle difference between the DHP-P307AV kit and the DHP-307AV is that the first incorporates a pass-through socket, this means that when one plugs in the CPL plug one gets an RJ45 socket and one has also not lost the use of the original socket in the wall.

A lot of hooey for an extra € 25 in any event the extension cable drum thingy for the garden has got 4 sockets on it. I win..I win..I win.[:-))]

PDF file in anglais for the straight through plug kit. http://goo.gl/wb9Mt

PDF file in anglais for simple souls like PPP  kit http://goo.gl/yRw72

Edit to remove link with ftp protocol.