Windows Media Player 11 problem

We've got an internet radio/music player that works with the computer but it needs the music to be in Media Player 11.

After a replacement modem (don't know if that's relevant or coincidence) Media Player is empty and on trying to load music into it, the following message appears

'media sharing has been turned off because a required windows setting or component has changed'

When I check, the computer shows media sharing to be turned on.

Can anyone help please?

The problem I've got is that I can't transfer my music into Media Player 11, although I can play one track at a time in Media Player.

I've done as you suggested and Media Player recognises my device, but won't work as the music isn't on Media Player. If I try to manually load the music, that's when I get the message about media sharing being turned off.

Although I have WMP 11 I dont use it so cant help much.

But yesterday I replaced my CPL connection from the computer to the TV with a  LAN cable.

The connection is via the AliceBox.

I was unable to access neither the Internet or the HD of the computer.

Eventually after reinitialising the TV DLNA configuration all worked again.

In my attempts to connect I had reconfigured the IP,Sub-Net,Passarelle and DNS server but to no avail.

Onthe reinitialisation the DHCP assigned the UPNP config automatically.

P.S. I use Samsung PC Share Manager as a server; the only real complaint with it is the amount of time it takes to digest the addition of a shared file before closing the GUI.