Orange Mailbox Problems

I personally use Outlook but my mate phoned to ask if I had a problem getting in to my mailbox via the web so I tried and sure enough when you click on the Login after what seems an age you get back webpage not found. Anyone got the same problem. As say retrieving of emails via Outlook works fine.

Orange have a technical problem and are working to sort it out

from an official on an unofficial Orange forum

"Un problème d'énergie est survenu en début de matinée ce 4 juillet au

central d'Aubervilliers, générant de fortes pertubations de la Voix sur

IP, ainsi que de nos services TV et internet. L'ensemble de nos

Directions techniques sont mobilisées pour traiter cet incident et le

rétablissement progressif des services devrait intervenir dans la

journée. Du fait de l'importance des sollicitations, nos services

clients peuvent être difficilement accessibles. Nous vous prions

d'accepter nos excuses pour la gêne occasionnée et de votre

compéhension."

Danny

Thank you Danny but that's not the problem. The TV, Internet and voip telephone work fine it's just that when you try to login to read your emails via the Orange website it can't find the page, perhaps you're getting confused with logging in to the Orange adsl connection, which works fine by the way. Outlook on the other hand will login to the same account and retrieve the emails without a problem as will Mailwasher Pro so this is clearly a website problem and nothing to do with the post to which you have kindly pointed to as an explanation.

[quote user="Quillan"]Thank you Danny but that's not the problem. The TV, Internet and voip telephone work fine it's just that when you try to login to read your emails via the Orange website it can't find the page, perhaps you're getting confused with logging in to the Orange adsl connection, which works fine by the way. Outlook on the other hand will login to the same account and retrieve the emails without a problem as will Mailwasher Pro so this is clearly a website problem and nothing to do with the post to which you have kindly pointed to as an explanation.[/quote]

No, I understood the login to the Orange messagerie/espace client was not working for you and others. It was exactly the same for me too.

The forum thread I linked to also mentioned trouble accessing the Orange website as well if you go back a few posts.

http://www.forum-orange.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=448671#p448671

it was obviously something which affected a lot of people in different ways.

However, it is now working Ok for me....[Www]

Danny