Buying UK computer in France ... where?

Aaaagh I am banging my head against a wall here!

My computer went 'pop' after a power surge (despite a power surge protector but that's another story). Decided to upgrade, I liked the HP Pavilion P6-2071UK so browsed on line and found it on Moondiscount.fr ... which is recommended by a friend. Online showed it had plenty of stock, ordered, paid via Paypal, waited ... four days later they emailed to say they had refunded as it was out of stock.

Meanwhile the credit card company put a stop on my card due to this unusual transaction, which necessitated a phone call to assure them that all was legit, but that's another story as well!

OK, went on Pixmania ... same item, a little cheaper. Ordered with 48 hour delivery, paid .... then rang last night to check a delivery time. "Nope, out of stock" they said, "so we're refunding it to you".

OK, back to Moondiscount, hurray, same item is shown as in stock, 35 of them. Placed an order, paid for 24hr delivery, paid by Paypal, got the paypal confirmation email but not the moondiscount one, so have emailed them today to check all is in order. Now, I either get the computer delivered to me by the end of today (in which case all is solved) or it's out of stock again.

If that's the case, then where can I buy this? I want Windows in English (yes I know I can buy French and Windows Ultimae and change language but you're paying twice for the same thing). I don't want an All In One PC for which I am finding loads of UK ones, I just want a good oldfashioned tower PC, preferably HP or Packard Bell, with Windows 7.

So recommendations please, it has to be online. Nowhere around here sells them.

Right, back to banging my head against that wall again ...

[quote user="Moriarty"] I'd prefer to buy ready-made if I can, but thanks for your answer.[/quote]

An HP tower system ordered on a Monday from Amazon co.uk arrived on the Friday of the same week. All singing all dancing Win 7 with 6 Gig Ram etc, cost £388 including delivery to France. UK spec complete with UK plug but European guarantee.

Sue