Hi,

I have just moved house and took with me my orange decoder and viewing card to my new home. I have Orange TV in my new package, so can I just use the old decoder and viewing card? I have tried and get an error S13 which means I cannot communicate with the Orange server.  Could this be due to the old viewing card being assigned to my old account?

Best,

Sharkster

Sounds a bit like the problem we had when we took our old livebox to the our place ... all worked, except the internet phone - turned out that the bloke who came to set it all up had not reassigned to our new account, "cos it worked ok, so he didn't check it thoroughly - why not ring orange,(english speaking line, or the French one if you have the language), and persevere ... it took a French friend who never gives up - "yes, but you haven' t done so n' so -  to make sure it worked.  There was more to it than that ... not appropriate to this question - but the basis was that the engineer who came to fix it did not change the settings to the new account so we weren't getting what we had paid for (which was more than we'd had on the old system) ...