Problem getting 'Free' SIM card

I applied on line for Free's offer of 2 hours of calls a month for €2 a month. I received confirmation of my order, confirmation of the creation of my 'espace abonné' and saying they'd ordered the portability of my number (previously with B&You until 19th April). The emails from Free were on 23rd and 24th April, since when I've heard nothing (and not received the SIM). When I look at following the order on line it says that the portability of my number failed.

What can/should I do? There's no email address for Free - I've tried replying to the emails they've sent me, but with no response. Is this delay normal?

You can contact them via your espace client, I think they even do a live web chat, maybe not on a bank holiday though.

I have been with them for years but never having had any problems I cant really advise you, I think I did once contact them via my espace client and they responded very rapidly, I know that i phoned them with a minor billing problem on the mobile and they were very helpfull and dare I say it very unFrench.

I've gone to Espace Client, but I still can't see how to contact Free. There's Accueil, Gerer Mon Compte,  Mes Commandes and Telephones, but I can't find a 'contact' place.

Please would you have a look at your Espace Client and see where I'm missing it?

Many thanks!

Do you get this page?

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/bfb_album/media/freemobile_zpsdfab1144.png.html][IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh80/bfb_album/freemobile_zpsdfab1144.png[/IMG][/URL]

There are a couple of options for contact and assistance and suivi de commande which I think is what you need

Yes, I get that page and I can sign into my Espace Client, but once I'm there, there's nowhere that I can see for contact.

When I do suivi de commande this is what I get:

Forfait associé :Forfait 2H / SMS illimités à 2 euros
Type de carte SIM :Multi SIM Multi ' rel="tooltip" data-placement="right" data-content="#tooltipSimMulti">
Demande effectuée :le 23 avr. 2013 à 14:25.
Portabilité :La portabilité a echouée.
Infos portabilité
Numéro 07 62 98 89 56
R.I.O. 03P232351H1A " rel="tooltip" data-placement="right" data-content="#infosPorta0">

Infos portabilité

Numéro xxxxxxxxxx (I've deleted that on here)

R.I.O. xxxxxxxxxxx   ( deleted)

Vous avez reçu votre Carte SIM ? Cliquez ici pour l'activer.

I'm stuck!!!

Have you clicked on 'nous contacter'?

You get

https://mobile.free.fr/contact.html

Par téléphone (7h/23h)

Assistance technique : 3244

Depuis votre ligne mobile Free : Inclus dans le forfait,

Depuis un autre numéro : se référer à la grille tarifaire de l'opérateur.

En ligne : Découvrez notre site d'assistance.

Par fax : 0899 90 6000 (1.35€ par appel + 0.34€/min)

Par courrier :

Free Forfait Mobile

75371 Paris Cedex 08

Pour nous contacter depuis l'étranger : +33 1 78 56 95 60

Would anyone who is with Free possibly be kind enough to phone for me? (call is free for Free customers). I'd hoped to find some way of emailing where I could explain myself, but the phone is difficult for me, especially as my hearing isn't great.

I'd be so grateful to get this sorted out.