Orange Livebox setup.

I just set up telephone and internet over the phone with Orange.  They said I can pick up my modem at Carrefour and its a livebox.  I am pretty good at hooking up internet here in Canada but I don't know anything about the live box system.  Is it pretty simple?  Our modem over here was pretty much plug and play.  I plug it in and it automaically connects.  The password is on the back of the modem.   Is that the case with this system?  My french is terrible so I may not be able to read the instructions very well.

The first and most important thing to know is to NOT use the supplied CD, it just scatters useless sh*te all over your HD.

When you get the Livebox plug your PC or laptop into it via the ethernet cable then type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar in your browser. Once into it log in with Admin as both user name and PW then if you want to change it to English.

Configuration/Livebox/Administration/Langue

Then go to Livebox/Internet and enter the PW Orange will have sent you - that's it, you're connected.

You can then go to Livebox/WiFi settings and adjust the security as you like after which you should be able to ditch the ethernet cable and connect via WiFi.