Is there any NON paying French TV channel....

hi sweet - I watch it free online using stopstream.com

Takes a minute but worth persevering:-

Select the sport, then the stream / match, wait for the countdown timer to finish, close down all the advert windows (look for the tiny x's), close down the windows they open (!).... then - click full screen (normally bottom right of the feed picture).

Chiefluvvie :-)

The only way that I found is on the BBC iplayer.  Commentary on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, via the BBC iPlayer Radio app, BBC Sport website & BBC Sport app; updates on BBC Radio 5 live; live text commentary on BBC Sport website, app & mobile devices. If that's any help.

Hi guys, just want to thank you for your suggestions.

I have this clapped-out Dell which rightly belongs to some landfill site. The signal is always breaking up, the sound is terrible and it's over-heating or anyway slow.

Will have to content myself with written text commentary from the BBC Sport site or just follow the live scores from the official US site.  Nevermind, they do say that the best pictures are the ones in your head, don't they?

Strangely enough, as long as I know the players, I can just follow the scores and can "see" the game in my head:  ah, that would be his favourite forehand smash and that would be her double-faulting again!  I ask you, really weird for a grown woman....!

I now see that play has been suspended in all courts so maybe they are having some of that rain that we could do with "right here, right now" (it's certain that they don't speak the same language as we do!)