Inbox is being bombarded by 'Unable to deliver' message

Help! ..To my horror, since Saturday I have received over 1000 emails and they are still pouring in.

From Mail Delivery System Subject Undelivered mail returned to sender.

Obviously I have click 'something' even though I am so careful about opening emails that I do not know the recipient......

Does anyone have ANY IDEA what I can do to stop them? I do have two email address, my main one is Gmail, these are coming in on Orange.

Any suggestions would be great.........

[quote user="Harvey"]Help! ..To my horror, since Saturday I have received over 1000 emails and they are still pouring in.

From Mail Delivery System Subject Undelivered mail returned to sender.

Obviously I have click 'something' even though I am so careful about opening emails that I do not know the recipient......

Does anyone have ANY IDEA what I can do to stop them? I do have two email address, my main one is Gmail, these are coming in on Orange.

Any suggestions would be great.........[/quote]

I suggest that you change your Orange password NOW. You might want to do the same with your Gmail account. It is possible that your email account name is just being "spoofed" without the email actually originating from your account (such is the poor security of internet email), but you are better safe than sorry. Also do a "full scan" run of Microsoft Security Essentials AND download and do a full scan with Malwarebytes Free version.