We are just south on Lannemezan in the Haute Pyrenees. We have a 120 cm dish with black ultra twin lnb and at the moment have all channels including bbc hd with reduced quality, Bargain Hunt looks likely.Tonight will tell how they all go. I've lined up the satellite with an sf500 digital satellite finder. Does anyone out there know the settings for Astra 2e, LO frequency, Down Frequency, Symbol Rate, Polarity, Diseqc.1.0 and default transponder. I've trawled the internet in vain, thanks for any help.

The LO is the frequency of the Local Oscillator of your LNB, check your LNB specs.

For a 'universal LNB' this is 9750 (low band) or 10600 (high band) High band=22 kHz oscillator ON ,low band=22kHZ oscillator OFF.

Try BBC One London: 10773 MHz ,polarity= horizontal, symbol rate=22000,Fec =5/6, DVBS , QPSK.

As you know some BBC Channels moved last night, ITV & C4 within the next week.

Slight change here but still receive BBC1HD & BBC2HD, 80cm dish, 24260.

For

BBC HD, try BBC Wales HD or BBC Scotland HD, and BBC News HD. They are

staying on Astra 2F, so if you could get them yesterday, you can still

get them.

Mods Hat ON

This is all really part of the Astra 2E technical thread and we would like to have all the information in one place. I have therefore locked this thread. This is not being nasty or anything it just helps to keep all relevant info in one place.

Mods Hat OFF