Am I missing out ?

Mpprh

LAST EDITED ON 08-Nov-03 AT 08:07 AM (GMT)

The answer is already out in Italy and on the internet according to Radio 2 newsreader.

I think (from reading between the lines in this weeks papers) it is to do with a serious sexual assault and also a senior royal (Charles??) being caught in bed with another royal servant (male/female?). Now that it is out in Europe we should see it in the Sunday papers here in the UK.

My understanding of the law is that this forum is a publisher and as such anyone of you who breaks the injunction could get the forum and themeselves in hot water. If you want to spectuate, it's better to do so on a forum that is not hosted in the UK.

If I've got the law wrong, I'm happy to apologise later, but I'd rather stick my neck out now incase anyone gets into trouble accidentally.

To be honest, who really cares? We, who live and work in France left all that behind and are really more interested in the problems here that concern the ordinary bloke in the street. I have actually got the point now, where I don't bother with english news on TV and radio anymore, it's nothing but slanging matches and corruption and we have enough of that here. It's a sad day when such alleged events have taken precedence over more important world events.

Hi

Interesting views.

What amazed me me most was the poor advice given resulting in this press release. It has only caused the unknowing to search the internet and find out " what they are not allowed to consider might be true".

Thank you for those who forwarded this link : http://www.adamyoshida.com

I rather think Elton John may make an excellent "next monarch / president" ........ but would he want to stand for office ?

Peter
The Languedoc Page : http://tlp.netfirms.com