Christmas Pointer (like Trevor)

We are so happy to see Trevor again, rescued from the refuge in the Vaucluse by Cerise at the beginning of the year.  It has been a wonderful story.

Here is a really beautiful dog in the same refuge urgently hoping for a similar future as Trevor

His name is Arno and he is about eighteen months old.  He was found with string around his neck, which had badly cut into it.

But all that is past now and Arno needs a good home, preferably with a female dog for company.  He is so soft and sweet they feel he may be dominated by another male.

He's a really lovely dog with his pretty turned up nose, he's in the Vaucluse, but I'm sure good old Eliana would be able to organise a covoiturage anywhere in France.

Argggh!!  [:'(]

Unfortunately, it is just impossible. I have wanted to take on so many that has been mentioned here on the forum not to mention a few I have seen around me here, but for some strange reason he has made a strong impression. I will keep everything crossed in hopes that someone will give him a loving home soon. [:(] 

• 2 weeks later...