Pretty young Setter Niort

The Niort refuge is once again full with some really nice dogs, amongst which this very pretty three year old Setter who was found on 21st January.  What a lovely face he's got.

There is also this friendly girl, she looks such a gentle one

Her name is Kayna and she is also only three years old.

Hi Christine,

Do you remember us? We rescued Brasco from the depths of the very cold and snowy winter last year. He had 4 lovely months playing in the Normandy pastures and VERY dearly loved by all.  And now you put up a photo of another setter!!!!!  We have already rescued a setter from Ireland BUT one from France........ I don't suppose he has a passport, does he? Our present setter, Speckles, would love a pal to play with!

Regards.

One of the girls who helps with refuge Fontorbe in Saint Jean d'Angely Charente Maritime has also been putting ads for the Niort dogs.  Apparently there is a family from Belgium who would like to adopt the setter.  Anyway, he and the lovely Kayna are both going to Fontorbe next week, which is really a relief.

Amanda, if ever you would still like an English Setter, I expect I can manage to find one.   [;-)]

Thirty-five dogs need urgently rescuing from the Angoulême refuge, Charente.  There are two setters amongst them, one seven years old, one five years old, both very friendly with everyone and everything, except chickens.

No20 / setter anglais, super gentil, ok tout, sauf vollaile, 7 ans

No 23/ setter, super gentil, ok tout sauf vollaile, trés calme, 5 ans

Refuge l'Angoumois
Les Mesniers
16600 Mornac

tél: 05 45 65 76 99

• 1 month later...