good homes for dog and cats

my french nextdoor neighbours are sadly getting divorced,and have to sell up and move,she actually moved last saturday telling him she would take the dog and 4 cats with her,now moved and has informed him she does not want them.he moves to a apartment in 2 weeks with no garden,they all need good new homes.hugo the dog is a west highland terrier about 3 years old a lovely natured boy one bad habit he likes to roll in as many cow pats as he can find and there are lots where we live in a small village 30kms from limoges 20 kms from st junien in the limousin. the cats number 1 nala a 13 year old ginger tom very affectionate likes home comforts warm fire and lots of food. number 2&3 are brothers bewee and cashew 2 years old both jet black but bewee has a small white patch on his chest very active they spend all warm days hunting and climbing and all nights snugged up on the sofa. number 4 minet was a stray she is very timid and stays indoors most of the time she is white with grey patches all have seen the vet and been deseeded!.one other animal a cockeral he is enormous but very gentle all are free .

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i have not replied before but last weekends storm cut our phone and internet line got it back yesterday, we had a new home for hugo but sadly they changed there minds so he still needs one. on a better note minet and nala have a new home together but beewe and cashew are still looking for one and we only have one month before francois has to move out of the house.

Clive.

Good for you LL .... I have a soft spot for cockerels I had one called billy for 7 years ... a sad day when he died in my arms one morning ..He was such a character and use to chase the dogs all over the garden .... Hope he has a great home with you .... can we see a pic in his new home if you get him ? 

No reply to e-mail, I have had the offer of another cockerel but it is further away but I have promised I will let the other people know by lunchtime today if I want it.  Pity because I was going to have a talk about Hugo (the dog) to see if either he would fit in with my 2 dogs or I could help find a home for him.

hi i have sent you an email but had problems getting through but is seems to have gone now hope you recieved it. about hugo he gets on great with other dogs next door had another dog as well as hugo a german shepard they were great mates he has not been castrated, but will go on a lead before she left she use to take him to the poodle parlour once a month for a haircut shampoo and set no problems hes also fine with kids cats and other animals we would have had him he likes our cats but they dont like him.

Clive