First Success Carcassonne

We learnt last weekend that Diana (that's the name Rowan has given her) was to be put down on Monday.  No, we said.  Thanks to Rowan's generosity Diana was tattooed and vaccinated yesterday and will be taken somewhere safe until a good home is found.

Isn't she just the prettiest thing, just look at those ears.  I think she is a Porcelaine.

Diana is rather shy and needs a lot of love to give her confidence, but I expect Rowan can tell you more about her and be able to get some better photos.

This is our first real rescue from Carcassonne.  It would be wonderful if someone could encourage us to carry on by giving this beautiful girl a home.

I am rubbish at adding photos, but will try again and if it goes wrong, please could someone help me out (again!)

[IMG]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/rowan1965/IMG_0488.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/rowan1965/IMG_0487.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/rowan1965/IMG_0507.jpg[/IMG]

Diana is with me, settling in well, learning how to be a dog from my two (one of whom you may recognise as Lily, recently of the Carcassonne SPA, the other is Scout, my rescue terrier). Diana is a sheer delight. She is very affectionate and loyal, follows me and my husband around and is desperate for love (which she is getting in spades). She was house-trained from day one, not a single accident, which is quite amazing, but probably due to the fact that she has my 2 to copy. She trots round the garden happily and plays with Scout a lot (Lily sleeps most of the time; old girl), and makes no attempt to escape (tho she could if she wanted to). I love her to bits and am so so glad that she is safe. She is only 2 and a half and can put all the horrid SPA stuff behind her, I am sure. Thanks for asking about her! She is a lovely elegant lady. I would love to keep her, to be honest, but need to keep my husband too! DON'T TEMPT ME!!!!

You may be rubbish at posting pics (so am I as it happens and always have to ask my OH....... who always responds with a long sigh!!) but you can pat yourself on the back for all the effort you have put in recently - maybe Diana (who looks adorable) will win your OH over given some melting looks and a bit of time...........there is always a way to a man's heart in the end!!

Think she may have a new home sorted....We are going to meet them next Thursday, which means I have her for a whole week more! Yippee! Of course, by that time I will love her even more, but it will be great to find her a forever home.....

Will keep you posted!

Rowan

[quote user="Russethouse"]Rowan, when you post a pic make sure the code starts with [ IMG ] and ends with [ /IMG ] (close the brackets up close to the text) highlight the link and click on the ball and chain icon 2nd from right, just above the text box That should do it....[Www] [/quote]

Thanks RH...But on which page is the ball and chain icon? On photobucket or on our forum?

Rx

On our forum

Just above where you type a post or reply just below where it says Message  there should be a row of icons similar to Word on the right, theres B for bold I for Italic etc, in that row from the right there is a bar then the ball and chain -    What browser are you using ?