Christine, that brought tears to my eyes, particularly the first scene. It is hard to believe that there are still people in the world that think animals are not sentient beings. This should be sent to them.

OMG I wish I hadn't started to watch that one from Dog!  Had to stop before it really got going, sorry!  I can't bear to see these things though I know it all goes on and much worse.  I just can't handle watching it whimp that I am......... doesn't mean that I dodge the issues however.  My husband and I recently decided we would drop meat altogether because of the issues involved in how meat is produced - we run an organic small holding - vegetables and hens (for eggs) only.  We nurture wildlife in all forms and do what we can to help animal campaigns and rescue dogs and we have a couple of rescue horses.  It's small potatoes in the wider picture of things but I think that Dog is right in that the answer lies with the youngsters coming up if the butchery and cruelty is to stop or be reduced.  Education and information is paramount and stronger laws that hit, punish and stop the people who abuse and cause suffering - but without wanting to sound negative, I doubt I will see it in my lifetime now, sadly.  There should be more people, high profile VIPs that speak out for animals and show that they can make a difference, instead of farting about pouring money into facile projects for the ever growing materialistic malaise that exists today in our throw away society!  OK I'm never done on this subject but will cease here - have a good week everyone and save an animal if you can.......

I was surprised to find this ground breaking film on uTube. I have a DVD of it that was very hard to find. It is worth seeing the whole film. I first saw the film in the late 70's and most people left the auditorium.

It is gratifying to hear of your sensibly thought out change in your lifestyle. It takes intelligence and compassion to break the years of brainwashing forced on us by 'blind convention'.

Eventually the world will see sense but it will take time unfortunately.

Keep up the good work!

Whether you can get through the videos or not, they are making us far more aware than before.  We knew before, but couldn't really imagine the horror, like when you hear of so many dogs being put down or so many people killed somewhere.  They are just numbers.  When you see photos of the dogs or hear who the people were and about their lives and families, you get more involved in the tragedy.

Seeing these videos does the same.  Most of the youngsters on the Rescue site are vegetarian.  I can no longer eat meat after seeing what goes on.

http://rescue.forumactif.com/vegetarisme-informations-et-discussions-f34/postez-les-videos-sur-le-vegetarisme-en-vue-d-un-post-it-t138207.htm