Help needed from people in the Lot

Hi - we press on!  There is a little chap called Diouk at the Spa in Figeac - picture and details half way down the two adoption pages - I don't know how to re-process the pictures on here!  I am reliably informed by the lady who runs Poorpaws and two English ladies who volunteer at Figeac, that there is a set of rules there imposed by the lady who heads up the team at Figeac, that only allows people who live in the Lot to adopt dogs from them!  This has stopped several people being able to get this little chap out.  He is in a state!  He is in the "no hope" block that is hidden away from the public, in a kennel a meter and a bit by a meter and abit and he's going mad!  They  say they don't euthanise the dogs there and therefore they just end up staying indefinitely.  He's young, he's lovely (little wire haired Beagle type) and desperate to get out now he's a bit doomed.  Several people have shown interest in the past but because they weren't from the Lot they were turned away and so now he is deemed unlikely to get homed and gone to the hidden block.......  Please go and look at him and if you are in the Lot can you see if you know someone who will free this little chap please!

Yes that's him and there are some other pictures of him on there I think which show him off a little better.  Russethouse you must pass on your skills at posting photo's to me one day as I really must overcome this technical block that I seem to have with it - my hubby would like to know also as he tried and failed too and he's very computer literate.  At any rate that Diouk people - he's gorgeous.  On the down side he's probably not good with cats and because he's going mad in this small space, will need some patience at first and if he is to be with other dogs, then ladies are preferable for fewer complications.  He's hugely loving of people and just wants to be loved and got out to have his own space.

First make a folder

on your PC, right click on an empty space on the desk top and  right click on new > folder. Then name it

Dogs or whatever you like.

Go to pic you want to save, right click,  navigate to Save As, then navigate to Dogs folder

Go to Photobucket and upload image > go to Share>

choose internet forums and copy the whole line making sure you have [ IMG ] at

one end and [ /IMG ] at the other.

Paste into text of post, highlight, click on ball and chain

icon, delete the existing http// and paste the [ IMG ] code

If it is underlined it will show when you click on post

Sorry theres a lot of gobledygook on the front of this post !!

Is there nobody out there in the Lot who reads this forum who can help this little doggie?  Had one lovely lady reply for one of the other poor mites however!  Thank you Jelly... can you kick some others into action near you perhaps!