Home offered

Someone on Anglo Info Pays de Loire who is wanting a small dog

Alfiethewestie posted on 06/08/2010 at 19:42

e-mail Alfiethewestie Share on Facebook

Tweet this!

Alfie Missing his mates :(

Our westie is missing his 2 friends back in the UK very much, and is sad (another westie and a cairn - neighbours) - we would like to find him a playmate to make him happy here with us in France we are in area 53 close to Gorron.

Does anyone know of a little dog that needs a loving home to make Alfie smile & want to play, or a good resue centre near us.

Alfiethewestie

Have you got the link for that Pommier?

I am sadly looking to rehome my little Sheltie as she cannot move to America with me. I'm looking for a loving family with no children for her.

She's a lovely dog, but unfortunately is quite a timid little thing and tends to nip at children, especially if they are running around.

She is great with other dogs, as long as they aren't too boisterous.

I'll be putting an ad up on here in due course with piccies etc, but this family could be what she needs.

Dogs to be rescued.  Want to help?

Foster homes would help save a few.  Here are some and there is a Cally in the Vendée, yet another one!  I don't know this particular fourrière, I'm trying to help on another.

http://rescue.forumactif.com/ils-risquent-la-mort-f74/5-chiens-et-1-chiot-a-la-fourriere-de-ste-hermine-85-epagneuls-cocker-etc-t291826.htm