Lovely Carcassonne Dog-Male 15 months.

Okay, they are all lovely. But look at this boy. He is 15 months old and had been with us for WAY too long. Each time I see him I am surprised that he hasn't been snapped up, he is the perfect dog in so many ways. He is lively and outgoing, good with other dogs and children, and just a delight.

I guess some dogs just don't get noticed, for whatever reason. This one doesn't bark when you pass his cage (which he shares with a poodle, although he is slightly bigger), but he does stand up at the bars, which may put people off, but he is just being friendly. He has beautiful teeth and sweet breath (I should know, as he spent quite a lot of time yesterday licking my neck. UGH!)

He needs to get out SOON.He is way too young to leave the bad way. A couple came to see him yesterday thinking he was their neighbour's lost dog, but he wasn't and I was really upset. I so want him to find a new home.

Please someone come and see him. You will love him.

[IMG]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/rowan1965/IMG_0576.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/rowan1965/IMG_0575.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/rowan1965/IMG_0569.jpg[/IMG]

Please help him!

His name is EE84. Okay, I admit, he hasn't got a real name yet. Waiting for his new owners!

He isn't at the top of the list yet, so not on Rescues etc. Trying to get him out before he gets further up the list, cos in theory he should be easy to home! I don't understand why he is still there, to be honest. There is NOTHING wrong with him at all. He just gets passed by all the time. Too many lovely dogs there right now, I guess.

Oh, and Christine, I have just realised which dog you were talking about, the one who could have gone the same time as Diana. No, this isn't him. That one was much bigger, Clifford.

Sadly he (how can I put it) "went" several months ago.

Let's hope this one has a better fate in store!

Rowan

OMG, you don't mean he was put down.  When she said she could take Diana, she chose Clifford from the site saying she could soon find him a home and while making the journey for one, make it for two.  I thought he was bigger, but very similar, a really beautiful dog.  Your Présidente refused to let him go, that's unbearable.

Yes, it was shocking. I was very upset about Clifford, especially as he had been offered a way out. There seems to be a view amongst the Direction that anyone who offers a home to a dog "sight unseen" must be going to sell it to a laboratory or torture it somehow.

We are full and dogs who are regarded as un-homeable (cos they don't appeal to the woman who makes the list) are in danger. This includes the griffon types, like Clifford and this one. They are not uncommon in this area and we have quite a few in all colours (grey, white, cream, black, beige), however I am told that in the north of France they are quite unusual and much easier to home. It is so tragic.

Good news everyone!

He is going to a wonderful home with an English family. They came along with their friends (also English), who were after their first dog, and this fellow reminded them of their neighbour's old dog. So we made sure the two of them got on (this one plus a beautiful 2 year old female bearded collie cross), which they did, and off we were, two lovely dogs rehomed.

Yesterday was my birthday, and helping 2 dogs out of the SPA was one of the best presents I have ever had!