Thank you

BJC

I dont want to detract from the posts still trying to find homes for deserving dogs, but I do feel I would like to say a very big thank you from all the dogs that have been re homed this year to all the great folks out there who work continually to find new loving homes for them. As I write this Albi is laying on the sofa in front of the log fire and it makes me stop and think what his two last christmas's were like in the SPA. I appreciate the work of rehoming dogs is never ending and will never go away, but those of you out there who work so hard for these vulnerable animals, should give yourselves a pat on the back for the amount of dogs you have helped this year. Thank you to all of you who have played your part in finding new homes for these deserving dogs by either offering to rehome a dog, foster a dog, help transport the dogs, or using your contacts. A Heart felt thank you to you all from all the lucky ones. Happy New year to you all

Thanks to you too, for adopting Albi, cos without people willing to adopt, we are nothing!

Like many other people involved I have been reflecting on this past year and thinking of the dogs who are now warm and happy. At the same time I am painfully aware of the ones who "got away", as it were.

I am determined to do my best to rehome many many more this coming year, so that next Christmas I have fewer regrets.

Thanks again to you and to everyone who has either adopted or worked behind the scenes or just encouraged us all in our endeavours.

Onward and upward!

Rowan