Just look at this !

Another so-called breeder, who had gone down south for a month leaving ten dogs in terrible conditions.

http://www.rescue-forum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=330808

You don't need to be able to read it, just see the photos through all the pages.

See the speed, organisation and efficiency of the French rescuers to get them all out and into proper care.  It should be known, the immense work, devotion and generosity of all these people who save so many all year round.   [:)]

Rescue (the site) now has 46,500 members.  That's quite a force!

[quote user="Christine Animal"]See the speed, organisation and efficiency of the French rescuers to get them all out and into proper care.  It should be known, the immense work, devotion and generosity of all these people who save so many all year round.    [/quote]

Fantastic result.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Another so-called breeder, who had gone down south for a month leaving ten dogs in terrible conditions. [/quote]

So, he will be prosecuted if and when he returns ?

Sue

Here's where they all went to different refuges and associations (looks like there were more than ten finally).  Crumble must have found someone after this list was made.

liste des chiens

- crumble BA male : sans solution
- carter BA male : refuge de vannes
- dracula BA male: refuge de vannes
- charlize dite sianne BA noire femelle pleine : peut être refuge de vannes
- very good brabançon : refuge de ST malo
- 2 leonberg femelle : BDS
- 1 caniche femelle : BDS
- 1 caniche male 10 ans : BDS
- 1 caniche male : landernau
- Fosséa BA jeune femelle : Landernau
- Fido male labrador 1 an : landernau
- 1 lhassa male fauve : landernau
- 1 lhassa femelle crème et blanche : landernau
- Dalaï shih tsu male noir et blanc de 2008 : refuge de bouguenais
- Brook femelle BA noire et feu (souffle au coeur) née en 2006 : refuge de bouguenais
- un pinsher male : refuge de bouguenais
- la chatte et son chaton : refuge de bouguenais

There was an englishwoman who did that with some horses a few years back not far from here. She just cleared off back to the UK for six months and left the poor things so that the maire financed their feeding until they were taken by the gendarmes and re-homed.The woman then came back and kicked up merry hell about her horses being taken but then, she did have mental problems and wasn't the full ticket.We unfortunately, were called to her house by another english lady who was concerned for her having no drainage,toilet or running water but we didn't hang around I can tell you. People who abandon animals should be strung up or left to rot themselves.

Stuff like this makes me so angry and I despair - we all know it goes on all over the world but some days I find it so hard to deal with it without getting so very depressed about my fellow man and woman in particular - we are supposed to be the nurturing sex for heavens sake!!! It beggars belief - I am so glad that these poor creatures were safely rescued.