abandoned cats looking for homes

Robbo

5 abandoned cats 2females and 3 males these are beautiful cats just left by Brits who have gone back to UK we are in the 53 area  my friend has taken them to her house, but cannot keep them as she has dogs who don't like cats , could anyone please , please give one or 2 a good home    ,once again my blood is boiling. cats are about 8months old and the mum is just 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Great news for the cats my friend has done great work , and has managed to re home 4 of the cats so one male is left , she put them on a French site don't know if I can mention it here  , and I ve been told they are all French families who have taken them , once again thankyou to my friend.  who has taken so much trouble and time to put right for others who dont care.

Well done for re-homing those poor creatures.

B....tards! Who are those people!?!

Our cats were found in a taped cardboard box by M69 - 10 kittens and 2 adults. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

If I got hold of the culprits I would .... not printable.

So glad your friend has managed to rehome most of the kittens - hope the last one will be happily rehomed as well.  There are so many of these distressing stories about selfish owners, (I'm sorry, no matter how bad your own affairs are, you are totally responsible for your animals' welfare), I find it hard to read them without my "stiff" upper lip trembling.

Well done you.

Chrissie (81)