Primary Schools

Oboulez

Whilst the answer may lurk deep withing the many blogs on the subject of French education, does anybody know if there is a way of establishing the academic results from individual schools. Our son is not school age yet, however we are contemplating moving from an area where the school is supposedly very good. Is there some meaningful measure published as to the academic results from individual schools? Unlike some posters in this blogs main heading, I do not have my childs academic path already mapped until he attends some prestegious universtiy somewhere, I will currently be happy if he goes to a decent primary school.

"Unlike some posters in this blogs main heading"

Which blog are you referring to?

Unless you choose to send your child to a religious school in a city where there may be a large number of schools of different levels  you are likely to find that there isn't a lot of choice, especially in a village.

Are you perhaps asking if there is some sort of publication of the results of standardised tests for schools as in the UK? If so I am pretty sure that the answer is no (at least for primary). I am happy to be corrected if others know differently.