Wanted - Citroen Enthusiasts

Krin

Hi

We are planning to move over to dept 16 permanently in the next month and hubby wants to know if there are any sad Citroen type people over there ( my words actually, not his) so that he can wax lyrical about the splendours of hydraulic suspensions and the like with similar minded people.

Also looking for a DS to further his collection, 2CV's welcome as well!

Krin

Hi Krin,

What a sad, mad man you have there. Sounds like us. We are going to be moving over this summer, please, and I am looking to replace my Xantia with a French 'left hooker' of the same ilk. We are also hoping to replace my wife's much loved 2CV Dolly with a 'racing camel', Mehari (?). I'm getting depressed because I want it all to happen now...

We are going to be in the Aude (11) so not much physical use to you, but just to let you know the spirit is there. As a matter of interest, there is a guy we know near Stroud, Glos. who's father-in-law revamps 'Lite 15s' and from what I have seen does a wonderful job!!

Good luck,

John.

No longer a Citroen enthusiast I'm afraid - have been promoted to Volvo! But if anyone is looking for spare 2 CV parts at all there's a 2 CV 'graveyard' on the N151 at Chitray (Indre 36) We had a Xantia up until a year ago, with over 200,000 miles on the clock and still the same clutch from new. Not bad, eh?