Classic MG

Twinkle

There does seem to be some interest in such classic cars in France - we have a 1971 MGB GT under the lean-to at the front of our house (no, we don't need another). I do agree that you may do better returning it to GB. Perhaps through the MG Owners Club might be a good way to offer it for sale.

[quote]There does seem to be some interest in such classic cars in France - we have a 1971 MGB GT under the lean-to at the front of our house (no, we don't need another). I do agree that you may do better re...[/quote]

How do you manage to get in it wearing your crown and sword. I would have thought that your sword is nearly as long as the car!

Had a choice between a new GT6 and a new MGB GT in 72'. Went for the GT6 because it was £50 cheaper at £830.

Oh. How happy days. No bloody forums to relieve the boredom. 

The best place would be to advertise it with the MG owners club mag.or try one of your local classic car clubs.I have2. MGB,s here a74 bgtv8 and a 72 roadster and am often being asked by French people in the local car club if I wish to sell them ,also worth considering they are worth more over here than over there.