Reregistering a tranny?

zeb

[quote]Sounds easy but has anyone actually done it? Tranny in question is 1994 2.5 diesel with roller shutter on back (ex P.O.) and no side sliding door. Don't want it if we can't have French plates! Chee...[/quote]

What is a trannie in my language a trannie is a transistor radio didnt know you could get diesel engine ones altho I suppose it would save on the electricity but what is the purpose of the roller shutter door

[quote]Helen. Just in case you weren't aware, all utility vehicles in France whether private or public, have to have their emissions tested every year and the contôle every two as normal.[/quote]

Val - I know - we already have one but need another and after looking around we can get a better/newer one for our money from the UK.

BaF - have you been reading Christopher Brookmyre too - good, isn't he?

regards.....h

[quote]Val - I know - we already have one but need another and after looking around we can get a better/newer one for our money from the UK. BaF - have you been reading Christopher Brookmyre too - good, is...[/quote]

Helen

One fine day in the middle of the night i was reading boiling a frog when a big boy did it and ran away and it turned out quite ugly one morning because its quite difficult to find books in the country of the blind but its not the end of the world

Who is Christopher  Brookmyre should I know him?

Dick - the only TrannyV I know runs on alcohol!

BaF - perhaps you are he?

regards.....helen

Ps I would still like to know the answer to my original question! Surely, one of the builders out there who brought skills and tranny to France has re-registered (as a French macon with French reg tranny perhaps).