Personal Number Plates

Moderators Hat ON

OK thats enough, can we please keep within the framework of the original post and subject please. If you want to continue to debate the rights and wrongs of how you spend your own money can you please go somewhere else

Cheesecutter Titfer ON :

TU that is why I started the other thread. Come on Chris, most of us appreciate what you are all trying to do to keep this forum on an even keel with too much uneccessary moderating but come on, this was just another ordinary day in an LF thread !

I just would like to say publicly that I am sorry for all the offense I caused and that I have today asked for forgiveness for my sins at my local church although I didn't go into details as my french isn't up to it I did basicaly say I am a thoughtless individual who has no more right to live on gods clean planet than a weasel... I have now said my hell marie's and done my penance and now ask for the forgiveness of the forum as I have now acknowledged my blunder and confessed it publicly.

Ty Korrigan

YU and Miki - Yes I know where you are coming from but given the fact that some posts were deleted I would rather you carried on the 'how you spend your money' in another part of the forum and not within this thread. I have no problem with you guys expanding this subject within the forum, perhaps I could have written it better but I am rather busy and can only slip in and out of the forum for a few minutes per day at present, didn't mean to be over zealous. The reason I have asked this on this occasion is because of the sensitive reason of why a member asked for further information and the fact they were deeply hurt by a particular comment regarding money spend on personal number plates. Just trying to overt further problems.

Ty Korrigan - Your public apology,which is rather amusing as well, is accepted by me (I can't speak for others) although really it's Chateau Toombs you should really address your apology to.